Friday, December 26, 2008

Santa Claus came to town!

Christmas this year was so fun! Santa made special arrangements for us and came Christmas eve since Brendan had to work on Christmas. The kids thought that they were going home to go to bed cause Santa was coming, but what a surprise for us to see that he already came. The kids got lots of fun stuff. Braxton and Kyra were already pros at unwrapping presents and it didn't take long for Brenna to get the hang of it. Here's some pics of the kids with some of their loot.









Braxton is showing off his new Dallas Cowboys hat that he just got. He thinks he is pretty cool.



Christmas day we went over to my parents house. My brother Ty called that morning and it was so good to talk to him. He is in Cody, Wy right now and he is doing such a good job. I am so proud of my BIG little brother. After we all talked to Ty we all got bundled up and went sledding.





I think Kyra preferred making snow angels. The bad part was she would make them right in the pathway of the sleds.



Brenna loved it! She would go down the hill by herself and then she would hike back up the hill by herself. There was no way I could of packed her chunky buns up that hill so I would just follow behind her so if she slipped I would just pick her back up. She was so tired afterwards that she fell asleep as soon as we got in the truck and slept for 3 hours.



My cute little snow bunnies!








2 comments:

Nicole said...

I heard the kids were so cute on Christmas (Eve.) My Mom said Kyra kept saying, "I got everything I asked for." What a doll. Remember the year of the robots and pogo stick? That was too funny.

Nicole said...

So what did you think last night? I think they are trying to make a think she comes back for him but really doesn't. I bet she comes back to give him some advice. What