Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Live Nativity part 2

Monday Night was the night of the Nativity. It turned out so good. Emily and Brian did such a good job. I was getting a little worried that we wouldn't get a good turnout because the weather decided to turn stormy and cold that day, but there were so many people that came. Kyra loved seeing baby Jesus. The next day on our way to work Kyra asked me if baby Jesus was still at the meat barn? (she calls the whole farm the meat barn. My mom is the grandma that lives at the meat barn) It turned out to be such a great night and what a great way to start off the christmas season. I am so thankful for having Emily in our family and for bringing this new tradition into our family, and it was so awesome that I can't wait until next year. So for those of you that couldn't make it this year there is always next. Also can you believe that I don't have any pictures of the nativity. Since I was in it I left that job up to Brendan. He was going to take pictures at the very end, but he got tied up helping someone and he didn't know that we were done:( So I am really hoping some pictures will show up cause I know I seen some flashes going on when I was singing.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

You sang? That's great. I heard that the whole thing was awesome. I hope to see some pictures to. When I grow up I want to be like Emily!

Jessica said...

I am so sorry. I hope you don't hate me. I totally thought it was on the 20th and when you didn't say anything about it after I got back from California... I don't know I am just so sorry. You have to keep up on me or I forget and lose track of time. Did I say I was sorry?

Liz said...

What a good kid to stick up for someone. You should be proud! How fun for the nativity. SOunds like it was good, and I am sure You will see some picture!