Friday, December 12, 2008

Proud of my Big Boy


Ok, so I am going to brag a little about my big boy, and what a great kid he is. Yesterday after school he started to tell me a little about what happened that day and he told me how he stuck up for one boy that was getting picked on. There is a boy in Braxton's class who is a whole year older than everyone else and he has some problems. Well this boy wanted to wear his scout shirt to school and one kid was picking on him and making fun of him. Braxton said he got in the middle of them and stuck up for him and told this bully that he could wear his scout shirt if he wanted to, and to leave him alone. He told me that he is sick of people making fun of this boy. After he told me this it made me so proud to be his mom. I can't express enough what a great kid he his. When we went to parent-teacher conference his teacher told us that he is friends with everyone and that he is such a good example to all of the other kids and that they look up to him. He is such a BIG help to his parents and such a good big brother. He is always trying to do the right thing. He is so smart and is at the top of his class in school. I know this has nothing to do with our parenting because from day one he has been such a good and easy kid. I want to make something clear I am not saying he is perfect because he definitely has his moments. But thats normal, right? We are so blessed to have him in our family in so many ways. I love you buddy!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

He IS a good boy. We are so proud of his good school work. Even if it is hard to squeeze a kiss out of him anymore!

The Watson's said...

That seriously made me tear up. I am so proud of him. We need more boys like him. You guys are such GREAT parents. Merry Christmas

Nicole said...

It is WAY to late to call but... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!