Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Firestation Visit

A couple of Saturdays ago the kids and I went up to visit Brendan at the station. We don't get to see him at work that often, but when we do it is always so exciting to go to the firestation. This next picture is of the kids hanging out in the lazy chairs. Right before we got to the station they got a call so we got to hang out, eat our KFC, and watch TV until they got back.


These next ones are of the kids each taking turns being the engineer. Braxton kept asking his dad to take him for a ride around in the fire truck. I guess he didn't know that he can only drive the ambulance. I don't think his captian would of been too happy if we took off in the engine.









We all then tried on Brendan's turnouts. I could not believe how heavy those clothes and boots are. I could hardly walk in them. I could not imagine actually doing physical work in them. Brendan also pointed out that they will have an air pac on. I definately could not cut it as a firefighter. My husband is such a stud.









Don't you love Brenna's belly shirt. She has got such a juicy belly that her shirts just don't cover it very good.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

They all look so adorable in Brendan's turnout gear. I did notice that there are no pictures of you in them though. How long did you have to wait for them to come back from the call? Hopefully it wasn't too long.

Nicole said...

Everyone of those pictures is sooo cute! I think my favorite has to be Brenna's belly one! I brought the rest of Braxton's biirthday present to Utah and all the home to Nevada! I guess I'll give it to him when we go to Disneyland.