Wednesday, November 19, 2008

We Now Have A Blog




OK, So I think I finally figured this thing out (and all by myself). I have had so much fun checking out everyone elses blog so I thought I would give it a try. Just thought I would give a quick update on whats been going on in our lives. Brendan is working in West Valley City as a Fire Fighter/Paramedic. He loves his job and I love seeing him in his uniform. I work with my dad at his butcher shop. A lot of people are surprised that I work with hanging meat and blood, but it really isn't bad and it has a lot of perks. Braxton is now 8 years old and he just got baptized. He is in the second grade and is doing awesome in school. We really hope that schoolwork continues to come easy for him. Kyra is now 3 and she is our little princess. She is such a girly girl, but she is not afraid to get dirty. Brenna is 19 months and she is our baby. She is now figuring out a whole bunch of words and her personality is so funny. She is our little spit fire. Our life is full of chaos and my house is almost always a mess, but we are enjoying it because before we know it it will be quiet and empty. I hope you enjoy following our blog.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Amber- SOOOOOOO cute!! I am so happy you got going. You totally made my night. I can't believe you got it going on your own and it all looks so good. I had things messed up for a while when I got going. How fun to see my little sweethearts anytime I want!

Gates Family said...

Amber what a cute blog. Good Job!!!

Congratulations to Braxton on his baptism.

Liz said...

Welcome to blogging. How fun that Braydon and Braxton got baptized together. Email me and I can invite you to our blog if you would like
Lizzers26 (@) gmail (.) com

Nielsen Family said...

Amber-I am so glad that you have a blog I can stalk now! :) Your kids are too cute. It was so great to see you the other night, we need to try and get together soon. Call me when you come up for some Christmas shopping and we could meet for lunch. I am always around :)

Anonymous said...

Great blog even though you are right next door it is still fun for me to see! Those grandkids are the best!