Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Random Pictures

Here are a few random pictures that I just wanted to post. They are little old but I had to post them cause I just think they are dang cute.


This is the first day of 2nd grade. It's hard to believe that my boy is that old. It sure makes you feel old when you have to go to parent teacher conference. Luckily so far it has been all good reports. He is such a good kid.

This is our sweet and sassy little B-na. It makes me so sad that she is growing up so fast. Even though she is technically a toddler I think I will be calling her my baby forever. Brendan is I think 99% sure that she is our last and I am more like 89%. I just love the stage that she is in right now, and I don't want her to grow up. I just love, love, love this little one. She brings so much fun and joy in our home.




These two are of Kyra's princess pictures. In Scipio on the 24th of July they have a Miss Scipio. This year it was Brendan's sister, Tara. Kyra and her cousin Gracie were her attendants. She loved dressing up, getting her hair done, wearing her tiara, and getting all the attention. She is such a typical little girl. It scares us for when she gets older. We are thinking of locking her up until she is 21. I know I am her mom and maybe a little biased, but I just think she is beautiful.





These next ones are of Halloween this year. I know I am way late, but I wanted to show them anyways. We had a lot of fun this year, and I just think they were so cute!




Brenna was a little Kitty this year. She was so dang cute! She does the best Meow sound ever.



Braxton was a Storm Trooper this year. He is so into Star Wars right now. When did he get so big that he now does the "rock on" sign? Or when did I get so old that I am not even sure that's what it means?





Kyra was a little Monkey this year. We always have a Halloween Party at our ward were we have sloppy joes and play games. One of the highlights of the party is when the Primary kids go up on stage and they say their name and what they are dressed up as. Well Kyra gets up there and says "My name is Kyra and I am a...." She then turns to me and asks "What am I again". I thought that was pretty funny. I guess maybe she had a little stage fright.







This one is of Brenna all pooped out. She was so tired she couldn't take it anymore. Of course her dad was watching her. I don't think it's fair that it should be that easy for him.

2 comments:

JaKe and NaT* said...

hey amber! i'm so glad you found my blog... and thanks for the comment. It was such a fun experience with the jay walkin. oh and I have wrote ty and told him all about it..i told him if could sneak to watch it.. i told him just kiddin though and that when he gets home i'm sure someone in millard county will have it..lol but anyways you kids are gettin so big and i about crapped when i saw that pic of braxton gettin baptized.. holy freakin cow!! how awesome.. anyways good to hear from you and hope all is well with you and your family!!

Nicole said...

My blog didn't show that you had updated! Cute pictures of the kids. I think that is so funny that Kyra said that about the movie because we were chowing popcorn, drinking sprite, and watching the stuff BEFORE THE PREVIEWS and Jack said, "this is the best movie ever!"
Have you got that husband of yours to take you to Twilight yet? Most of my young women have gone more than once!