Monday, November 9, 2009

If you know Braxton you know that he has always loved to dress in camo. Well a few weeks ago he dug out all the camoflage that he could find and they were going to go play hunting. I love it when they play so good together. I couldn't resist taking pictures cause they all looked so cute.



I love this picture!

Before Kyra would agree to play she had to make sure that hunter girls still had purses. Braxton is teaching Brenna how to shoot the bears that are in our yard.





3 comments:

mandy85 said...

That is so cute at least they are playing good together. With my kids it's an all out war all of the time.

Nicole said...

I LOVE those pictures. I thought it was so funny right away I spotted those purses with the camo! Good luck Friday.

Holli Slack said...

Amber, I was just letting you know that I have set up a new blog to let everyone know when my private blog has been updated. If you add up new one it will give you a link over to the private one.

curtisandhollislackupdate.blogspot.com