Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Family Pictures

So I have been a total slacker lately. We have had a pretty fun and busy summer, but I just think I have put it off for so long that I am kind of overwhelmed at the thought of catching up. So for now I am just going to post our new family pictures, and then hopefully take it one day at a time. Right before Tara's wedding Nicole hurried and snapped a few pictures of us. It was long overdue our last family picture was done the day when we blessed Kyra.







2 comments:

Nicole said...

It's about time for an update! I know what you mean about feeling overwhelmed. I am trying to just get a post done every day or two until I get caught up. I can't wait to publish my blog. I think that will be so fun.

mandy85 said...

the pictures are cute. We haven't had a family picture since last November.