Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Pinewood Derby

Last week was Braxton's very first Pinewood Derby. His car was really awesome. He called it the Yoshimobile. He designed it and of course he wanted it to like one of the cars off of mario kart. Before the derby Braxton reminded his dad that its not all about winning. Good thing Brax didn't care about it being so fast cause his Yoshimobile only won a couple of races. It looked cool and he had lots of fun. Brendan on the other hand didn't take losing so well. I think he is already planning on how he is going to do next years car.





2 comments:

Nicole said...

He looks so cute in his uniform!

Anonymous said...

Hello there! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's
new to me. Anyways, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back frequently!


Also visit my web blog Nike Free